It's been a while

So it's been a while since my last update. As usual, always 'a while'.

I did think to update my blog, tapi my laptop is having a severe problem and it cannot be switched on langsung! I was so speechless especially sebab I dah siapkan my TITAS assignment but I didn't send it yet sebab I think it's pretty early for me to send, so I kept it in my laptop. Then I tried to open my laptop the next day and boom! Tak boleh switch on langsung weh! Bila aku tekan on button tu, dia "cuba" nak hidup pastu dia macam menendang and tak hidup. Aigoo, masalah masalah! Dah la all of my stuff is there in the laptop and I didn't have any copy of it because I told ya, my laptop is severely damaged, hahaha...unknown virus in there so I'm afraid of inserting my pendrive into the laptop. And stupidly tak terfikir pun nak save dekat google drive. No. Actually terfikir but well, I'm so lazy to do all dat and also aku takut gambar tak elok published in public...boleh je setting security tapi..i kan pemalas~~ bear with me, and I deserve to lost all the stuff in it..

Ok enuff of all that.

Asyhr.

No comments: