The Old One Neither Fade Nor Present

Wassup! It's the fourth of June! Wohooo! It's already half of the year! So fast!

Anyway, I know and understand that people change as time flies, they change for the sake of their life, for the betterment probably. But it's hurt when people change and ignore others like they're a total stranger when the fact that they use to be good friends! I seriously couldn't brain on this part. They unfollowed other like the other never exist in their life, like they never have a single memory together. They made new friends, and that's totally fine but I don't see reason for totally abandoning the past.

Ok, actually the true story is I have a friend. We were close enough that we are a 'gang' during school days, 5-6 years ago and we've been together as a good friends for almost 3 years. We even have a book we bought to tell our stories/feeling in that book-journal. We contacted each other even we were apart on our 4th years and there we were getting disclosed in our friendship. And like what I've said, people changed. So all of us changed and probably are changing that we are so distant with each other, not even an acquaintance I would say. And then I believe we used to follow each other on the Instagram, but now since you are having a very good life that you forget us and stop following me on Instagram. I'm fine with that but one thing that I'm upset was I saw on my phone screen that you are requesting to follow my acc but when I opened it, it was gone. No request from you at all. And so I assumed that you wanted to follow another person whose name was about the same as mine but accidentally requested on my acc instead of them. And what more upset was your cancellation upon the request you've made. I mean, I don't get it why you have to unfollow all of your school friends who used to be closed with you and eventually we was a 'gang' once back then. I see no wrong on that part. It's so sad to see a friendship swiped out just like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another story;


To be honest, I'm not very concerned about my old friendship but it's just upset to see this act today which somehow make me care about the old friendship for a while. Why I didn't text her to get the reason? Well, as I growing up with lots of eventful friendship events, at one point in the past 5 years, I realized that you can't ask people to stay with you, only you because they all have right of their own social life like who they want to be friends with etc. At first, I did feeling jealous when I saw and realize that somebody was 'stealing' my very good friend, but than that ' at one point' has made me realized that I've no right to ask my good friend to stay away from other people and be friend with no others but me. It's not the right idea.I thought that It's immature to ask some one to stay away from other people. So I let them be a good friends. Besides we were so young and we're just about to learn about true friendship whatsoever, you know..so I told to myself that if she's more comfortable with her new friend, then I'll let them be together because there's no point to stay when we were not comfortable. So I waited, just in case she want to return me our old friendship, but she seems happy with the new one, so I let them be. Btw, The comfortable that I said is the comfortable feeling to share secrets and stuff. This is because as I growing up, I rarely share my story/secrets to people because I don't really takes thing personally, and if I do, I rarely share them with people. Maybe I'm not that kind of person who share secrets with friends etc. So I understand why they are good together and that's because they look comfortable to share secrets etc with each other. And with me, we used to be friend for quite long time but we weren't so fond to each other not like your new friendship.

That's when I understand another thing, that people come and go and you should chase if you want but if it doesn't work, then stop chasing because later in future, other people will come to your life and probably better than the 'was' people. And I believe in that, because now, I have a very good friends that I love so much! But to the old friends, I'll never forget you and my life are always open for you guys.

No comments: