Away Awhile

Hi. What's up. It's been so long that I forgot my blog existence. I'm not totally forgot it, I just ignored it everytime I remember it - for no reason.

So, a lot of things happened in the past months. I just got my result for the second semester of my bachelor study. well, well my second semester doesn't ended very well but thank god I passed this semester with a pretty good gpa than I expected.

I am now on my semester break for three months - now on the first month of break. Also today is the last day of eid, I wish you a very happy eid on the last day of eid for this year.

This time, I have a lot of things in my mind that I want to do. But I know that I won't be able to do all of that which leads me to frustration. I cannot beat procrastination, it's in my blood, lol. I tried to minimize my semester-break-to-do-list so I could done 'em all.

One of them would be learning Japanese and Korean. I learnt Korean since 2011. But I never learn it in serious mode. Actually I started learning Japanese first before Korean, but looking at the Japanese alphabet makes my heartbeat stopped for awhile *just kidding*. so I "paused" the Japanese language and start studying Korean. I was a jpop and kpop fans back then. I never brush up my Korean language and so I never level up my Korean proficiency.

I also started to get back to my tumblr and blog, as I am now. Mmm, what else? Oh, as usual I always baking during break especially chocolate cake, because I love them so much! I made some for my friends who visited me for eid few days ago. They said it's delicious xD

I watched a lot of sci-fi movie. I am now pretty much into Marvel's movie because one of my close friend back in uni is a huge fan of Marvel. I also watched Ready Player One and the Dark Tower and there's this one movie I watched yesterday but I already forgot the title, hahahaha - wait, let me look for it...oh I remember now, the Independence Day. I like it a lot, but sadly my forgetfulness makes me spend minutes to recall.

Clean up my room is definitely in the list...it just a matter of time plus procrastination. I am taking driving licence too, I have finished my 5 and a half hours of practical class, I still got about 10 hours before my jpj test which will be on the second of August. I never drive before I start my driving class. Even if I've started driving, I still anxious during driving. I hope I can pick up things better as time flies. Please pray for my safety and success in getting a driving licence.

Till now, good bye!

No comments: